This is the biggest bundle about vintage style that I have seen. If you’re constantly looking for the beautiful homesick vintage styles, this time you can stop for a while and check all the huge amount of resources including in this bundle. You can combine different elements and create infinite amount of results. Even if you’re not so sure about a creative combination you can just choose a badge template and change the text for your data. This huge bundle include:
- 190 editable vector templates
- Over 560 vector elements from 46 different sets
- 200 vintage vector illustrations
- 12 gorgeous hand-drawn fonts with their original vector files
- 100 frames and borders
- 50 hand-drawn vector ornaments
- 54 premium seamless patterns
- 11 vector alphabet sets
- 73 super high-resolution textures
- 188 Photoshop and vector brushes
- 6 incredible Photoshop Actions
It’s stuffed with $4,035 worth of super premium resources, but it can be yours for $49!
Grab it here; http://bit.ly/vintagekit
Last month I had the pleasure of working with the guys at Flutter on this music video for Chet Faker’s track 1998. The technique is based on illustrations by Grace Lee. I was responsible for a bunch of the background loops and face and body overlays on Chet.
Check it out! Such a wonderful track!
Production Company: Flutter (http://flutter.jackywinter.com/)
Director: Domenico Bartolo
Artist: Grace Lee (www.graceleeillustrator.com)
Animation: Stephen Elliget, Glenn Hatton, Domenico Bartolo, Neil Sanders.
Producer: Li Liang Johnson